When you are using the Slate with Imagink or the iskn Graphic Tablet application and your desktop is connected to the internet, an update will be automatically notified if your Slate hasn't the last firmware version. Just follow the steps shown on your screen.
If you want to check if your Slate is up-to-date:
- If you didn't do it yet, download and install Imagink from our download page.
- Open Imagink.
- Plug your Slate into your computer using the provided USB cable, and turn on your Slate.
- In the Imagink app, go to the top left menu bar and click on Slate > Status...
- A new window will appear with all the details about your Slate.
- The "Update" button is usable when a new version is available for your product.
The Slate firmware update is also available by using the Graphic Tablet Configurator, please click on the Slate menu on the left panel.
If you cannot update your Slate, please check your internet connection.
Check also that you are not using any firewall. If so, try to deactivate it during the update process.
In case your problems should persist, please feel freel to contact us via the little golden widget buttom right . We would be glad to help.